My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gettin the Word Out

Thank you Mini House Builder for making my day.

In the morning, I wake up, get a cup of coffee, get some breakfast, and then I check my email and La Petite Maison. When I was checking how many views I got, I also saw where the views come from last, called trafficing sources. I saw a new source! Usually it's just Facebook and HoneyFern, But I saw a new site, Mini House Builder! I wasn't farmiliar with the site, so I clicked on the link, and it went strait to Austin Hay's blog! Austin started building his tiny house in 2010, you'll see him in We the Tiny House People, now he's 17 and his house is finished! He has open houses a lot, so check out his blog for the next upcoming one!

Jay Shafer says that Austin is the youngest tiny house builder that he knows of, I want to change that! Please, get the word out about me!

5 comments:

  1. Word is spreading, I heard about you, I am amazed! Best wishes on your build, I will certainly be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say "cup of coffee," young lady? Oh my word. Don't start that now. Fill up on water. HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously though, count Tiny r(E)volution in for helping you get the word out. In fact, here is my official invitation to have you as a guest on our podcast. Feel free to email me if you are interested: andodom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a doll! I "ditto" what Macy & Andrew said, I'll be keeping along with you and help share your story over at treadingTiny.com. YOU are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came to your blog via Tiny Houses.
    Just wanted to say that I think your amazing and wish you all the best for this project. Dont let the time it takes put you off, eventually you will know it was the best thing you ever did AND it will give you so much more options in your life.
    I look forward to checking in to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of the positive coments! I'm ready to build now! Just waiting for the materials! Once again thank you.

    ReplyDelete