My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Support America

Because it is the Christmas season, I thought I would share with you a little thing each person can do to get our economy on track. I was watching ABC World News with Diane Sawyer and found out that the average American spends around $700 each year on Christmas presents. I know Jesus encouraged giving, but by golly!

I also learned that if we spend just $64 on American-made items we can create 200,000 jobs, so buy, buy, buy (useful things of course)! Many things are made in America, but they are under the shadow of foreign-made goods, so I thought I should help you out: Whitman's Chocolate, Blacksmith CoffeeSundance leather, and Two Sisters are made in America. If you would like to see many more shops and products that are made in America, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment